Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sick..sick..sick

This is my 1st post! As i have promised most of my friends that i will start writing a blog during this holiday,so here is my blog! This few days i was sick,everyday stay at home,listening to radio,on9,sleeping and so on..kinda boring!!!!

Yesterday i received a call from GU!She asked me to go for interview this coming Wednesday,i still wondering whether that day i am fit for the interview or not,hopefully i will recover soon!

Today,Laura and the gang ask me to go to Pizza Hut to have dinner,but i cant go,cause i m not feeling well!Actually Shegui also ask me whether today i can go out with them or not,but i cant!aiks..how i wish i can hang out with my friends rather than spend my time at home doing nothing,lol..Feli is going back to Kedah,this time she came back,i dont get to meet her,because i was sick,hopefully when she come back during CNY we can go visiting together!

Guess that's all for my 1st post!

7 comments:

Kelvin said...

ish...get a tagboard la...easier to comment XD anyway grats on starting your new blog...lolz...please update often though XD there...i commented

~Laura~ said...

who ask u ar.. sick on de wrong day.. haha.. Nways, dun worry... we still can go out some other day!!! =) Have a good rest ya!! den we can go out together earlier.. haha.. I am no longer grounded oh,, haha..

Pheng said...

kelvin d.monk3y:i got a tagboard liao lar..haha..

Laura:aiks..i oso hope i can recover soon ma..btw,gud 2 noe that u r no longer grounded anymore,so that nex time we can hang out together,haha

Anonymous said...

Hmm...wat to say bout ur 1st blog...lolz..quite gd 4 a starter..haha..blogging during hol is gd too..cn use ur time wisely..:P..kkz..leave a longer 1 next time..kp it up n o da best 4 ya..

Anonymous said...

ah pheng.. it's good for u to start a new blog.. If not later u stay at home till 'seh ko' ki aRH.. HahaZ.. So how's ur interview?? If u update ur blog muz tell me aRH.. So tat i can 8 a while.. =P

Pheng said...

u know who i m:thanks!

lovely^gurl:yea,i really will become seh ko,holiday very boring ar..i rather go 2 sch 2 study,haha..my interview ar..like dat lo,wait 4 their call,haha..

Anonymous said...

ehh? nobody write Chinese bo,let me start it~

华人写华语,就酱,再见~
^^" *swt~
kidding la,actually,its good for u to write blog,share your life with your fren ^^but,dunno be lazy to update your blog ya~

tis time,really.....bye~