Thursday, February 28, 2008

Secret Recipe

Today i work until 7pm!Work OT really tiring,aiks,what to do,lol..

After my work,i went home to take my bath then went to the Spring to meet Deena and her 'children'(Ah Ma n Kelvin).

Reached the Spring at 8pm sharp,as what i have promised them!!I was very hungry,when i reached there i called Deena,she told me that they waited for me at Memory Land there,so i went there to find them,unfortunately,i didn't see them,really kek tiok,i m very hungry liao,they still wana play hide-and-sick with me,really kek tiok!At last i found them at HSL!

Thereafter we went to Secret Recipe to have our dinner!I ordered Fish and Chips,Deena and Ah Ma ordered Lasagne,Kelvin ordered Meatball Spaghetti!Other than that we also ordered some desert,i ordered Tiramisu Cheese Cake,Deena ordered Oreo Cheese Cake,Ah Ma ordered Chocolate Cheese Cake and Kelvin ordered New York Cheese Cake!The food was quite okie,just that there were many insects flying around the food that we had ordered,so unhygienic!

Before we went back we manage to take some pictures:







"What are we looking at??"swt,haha

No comments: