Saturday, January 19, 2008

I change job lo

Today is my last day working at AIA, it’s not because I kena pecat, I resign, haha.. Shegui replace my place, working at AIA sometimes very busy but most of the time very boring, nothing to do, cannot on9 also, only can log in to AIA website, other website cannot,haih~Today is the most boring day, whole morning nothing to do, so I teach Shegui how to use MS Word lo!

Next Monday onwards I will be working at audit firm which I went for interviewed last Thursday! I felt very nervous during the interview, I don’t know why also,haha..Got 2 tauke interviewed me, I wonder why 1 of them always ask me, “what is your hobby?”, I think he asked me 3 times this question, repeat and repeat, and I answered him the same answer, again and again, what so important bout my hobby?lol..I work as an Account clerk/Account trainee, got related to my job?lol..Besides, they also ask me some technical questions bout transaction, I din even learn ar..so worry that I will answer wrongly, but luckily they said I answered perfectly,haha! Monday I will be start working, working overtime gok, haih, it’s okie with me, since I so eng, stay at home also nothing to do!

8 comments:

~Laura~ said...

Of course kenot go other website lo.. Working eh.. U think at ur house ar? haha..So wad is ur hobby?? haha..

Ntheng said...

Quote from pheng:"...since I so eng, stay at home also nothing to do!"

oh right, seems like u got nothing to do at home for quite a long time oredy, and I only saw some update of your blog...

explain! XD

btw some ppl need to cia me since she got a job as trainee oredy

Pheng said...

laura: u r not the interviewer,why should i tell u?haha..

ntheng: aiks,everyday stay at home,do household chores,on9,watch tv..if all my post are like that,then very boring rite?Btw,i already told u bfr,if u wear dress i will sure chia u de..Also,that day ur cousin say wana chia us ler..he said go 2 the spring there eat ler..But duno when lar..need 2 ask him

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

"听者" 有份!
haha...

nth ui ui ui, ang pao leh? when we gt ur angpao then she will cia u.

Ntheng said...

pheng: aiyo, also can mar if u wan to blog in that way, my dress ah? don wan la, too "sexy" later, go outside doggy bark me so hard ah.. ya i wan to go the spring there eat fish & chip at manhatan fish market ler..

kit:羊毛出在羊身上...orz..she still want me wear dress ler, cham arr, u easy la kit, jz put on a dress then she cia, me? huh, duh~

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

nth: wat easy? i seldom wear dress also ma... hahaha...

哪来的羊?哪来的羊毛?

pheng: he wans "fish market" oh...

Pheng said...

ntheng: manhatan fish market?izzit the 1 opposite kenny roger?

Ntheng said...

kit: quote"when we gt ur angpao then she will cia u.", ngaiti, after getting angpao then cia me, not 羊毛 ka?

pheng: not sure o, maybe that 1 gua, not open yet kok...