Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Very Longgggg Tag

Tagged by my Ji Mui(Kit)

Seven things you plan to do before you die

1. grow taller so that I wont teased by my friends
2. spend a whole day with my family members, friends…
3. visit the place that I most dream of (where hor?no idea..may be Korea?China?)
4. take pictures with all the badminton players that I like
5. confess to the guy that I like
6. make a proper and formal goodbye
7. pray hard so that I can live for another day

Seven things you can do
1. I can eat
2. I can drink
3. I can sleep
4. I can talk
5. I can on9
6. I can watch tv
7. I can drive

Seven most repeated phrases or words
1. sweat
2. sien de bo..
3. not funny
4. speechless
5. cheh
6. no comment
7. sickening!!

Seven physical traits you look for the opposite sex
1. nice
2. very nice
3. super duper nice
4. not a samseng
5. not a smoker
6. taller than me (since I’m so “short”)
7. bla..bla..bla..(don’t know what to write,lol)

Three names you go by

1. Pheng
2. Tec C Peng, Milo Peng, Sotong Pheng(latest)
3. Pao Kia (long time no ppl call me this name liao,lol)
*actually still got a lot,haha..

Three things you like about yourself

1. born at the last day of the year
2. short
3. cute?haha..

Three things you don't like about yourself

1. My height
2. My teeth
3. My hair

Three things that scares me

1. Insect
2. Horror movie
3. STPM results?

Three drinks *non and alcoholic*

1. Green Tea
2. Milo
3. Fresh Milk

Three of your daily essentials

1. Eat
2. Listen to music
3. On9

Three things that you are wearing now

1. Singlet
2. Short pants
3. Spec

Three of my favourite movies

1. Alvin and the chipmunks (very cute!!!)
2. Harry Potter
3. Chinese Movie that is nice

Two Truths and A Lie

1. Truth: I am short
2. Truth: I am ugly
3. A lie: I am tall and pretty (lol)

Three things about the opposite sex that appeals you

1. taller than me
2.
3.
*let me think 1st

Three careers that you are considering, or have considered

1. Accountancy
2. Teacher
3. Counselor (don’t think so..haha..)


Three people you would like to tag
1. Kelvin the monkey
2. Laura the Ting
3. Ah Ma the Jing Ji Ren

3 comments:

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

wah... u really do the tag? haha...

Ntheng said...

y not? it's fun wat...

btw how come got a part quite familiar? the "nice, very nice, super duper nice" part.. -_-|||

Pheng said...

kit:of course lar..u tag me bo..

ntheng:u noe y quite familiar?coz i copy urs,haha