Tuesday, January 1, 2008

趣向菩提 迈向希望

Last week i went to camp at San Sen(temple)! It is a 5 days 4 night camp! I learn a lot of new things and know a lot of new friends throughout the camp! At 1st i kinda worry, cause i don't even know anyone of my group member!

The 1st day,when i reached there,we all have to go to our own group,my group name is 爱语,nice name rite?haha..Then we introduce ourselves lo..All my group members are very nice and friendly,each of them give themselves a nickname,at the end,our group members' nickname are all created with animals' name,except my name is a fruit name-Apple,haha..

The camp got many rules that we must follow like:
1. Every morning we have to wake up at 5.30a.m
2. Each of us given 1 pail of water to take bath
3. Take bath for 3 minutes
4. Even when we have our breakfast/lunch/dinner we also need to follow rules
5. Go to bed at 10.45p.m sharp
and many more..

There are many activities line up during the camp,besides playing games,we also got listen to sifu and some invited teachers give talk!The games that organize by the AJK are very fun, some of my group members who dont like to talk will also have fun when we started to play games,this shows that our group really united ma..I quite pity my Ko Ai de DAI DUNG YAN,haha..

When come to nite time,where all of us have to go to bed at 10.45p.m. sharp,honestly,i cant even have a nice sleep during the camp,maybe not get use to the life at there gua..haha..

All of my friends are very good,they help me a lot,especially my group members and meng kai,they really help me a lot when i was sick,really feel very paiseh,always need their help!

All in all, i really enjoy the camp, although i have to left the camp 1 day earlier, as i got high fever,but i do enjoy the camp,10 Jan we will go back to San Sen and meet again,hope that will see all of you at there again ya,cya!

Here are some photos that we took during the camp:

*guess where did we take this pic(2nd pic)?lol..

Group Photo:

7 comments:

Ntheng said...

when you mentioned the word pity, I think it's when I was being dragged by qu yao rite...

Pheng said...

ntheng:yea,yea..quite pity u dat time,he is very high when play game ma..so u have 2 accompany him lo,rite?haha

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

haha... cant stop laughing..

Anonymous said...

WalaO eH~! So many rules... I wonder how u bath wid a pail of water...? eh gao merh? wu wash till clean clean borh? later still got sabun kok aRH? LolZzz...

Pheng said...

lovely^gurl: oredy get use 2 it liao,hehe..even though we need 2 follow all de rules,but har..it's gud 4 us,i really learn many things from de camp,u shud go n hav a try nex time!

Anonymous said...

hey..finally u write ur own blog..cuz av time keep hear u say: soo song ar..reading ppl's blog..i wish i cn write my own blog..n finally u did it..lolz..x bad ar..hehe..ermm..wad 2 say ar..errrr..haiz..suddenly x idea..bobien..hu ask i fail post my comment soo many times..make my ilham gone nia..lolz..anyway..wish u hapi blogging..n hope 2 read more in ur blog..hehe

Polar-kun said...

but in the camp...felt reallly happie..although need followes all the rules in there...we alltry hard in each group to achieve the best...besides...friendship and lets our tears drops...wat a sweet memories...arent it..although jus 5 days 4 nights been together..everyone were happy..and care to each other very well..jus like a family...