Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Outing with friends

Yesterday I went back to school with Nick, Laura, We Jin, Isaac and Anne! When I reached the school main gate, the security guard asked me,

SG: Sesi petang ke?
Me: Tidak, saya baru saja habis Form 6!

Wah, I look like afternoon session’s student, not bad o, that means I still look young, haha.. Then we meet at canteen, saw Mr.Ang there, talk with him a while, he ask us why come to school empty handed, and said next time when visit school, must bring something for him, OMG,haha..

Yesterday got quite a number of friends went back to school, saw Michel, Hubert, Boon Jye(mummy), Boon How, Jennifer, Yee Shian, Juok Ya, Siaw Ching, Nicholas and Kenny! GRSS got many new teachers like Miss Tang, Edmund, Wee Mee who teach morning session, Stephanie, Sharon, and Chee Yuan who teach afternoon session.

Then, we go to the school hall to find Ms.Lily since there is an orientation for Form 4 students. Then we followed Ms.Lily to PRS room to get our pin number. For those who study Upper 6 last year, u can go to PRS room to get your pin number from Ms.Lily, whereas for those who study Form 5, I think you can also get your pin number from teacher too!

After that,go to staffroom to find some teachers, Miss Tan change hair-style lo,but she still like to say the same words, 神经病(shen jing bing)and go to UUM study is the best,haih~then saw Mr.Ang again, this time he asked me to make a cup of coffee for him, aduh become his maid,lol..Still need to help him to wash his cup and spoon, but ar..he gave me sugar to wash, so funny, lol, may be he never wash his cup before, so he don’t know which one is sugar which one is sabun,lol..haha..

Then we went to canteen to eat something since Laura and me are very hungry,haha..Tauke has increased the price lo,we have to pay RM3.00 for our Cantonese Mee,aiks..actually the price is quite reasonable also,RM3.00, still affordable,lol..Then I saw Nicholas, he was waiting for Kenny(pig,haha..) Long time no see Nicholas, he is still the same, like to call himself “suai ge” haha..Then saw Kenny!

After that I followed Nicholas and Kenny to Chien Ling’s house to pick her, then four of us went to Boulevard-Sushi King! This is my second time to Boulevard, the first time I went there with my parents, we walk there for a while only, then my dad said very cold, then we went back lo, that time, I din even walk finish ar..haha..

Sushi King, is quite okie, not too bad, the food is nice, but there are too many waiters and waitress, some of them not well-trained enough, may be they are new,haha..Kenny always complain that they are not good in serving, haha..may be Eng and Edmund are better than them, but they go to GRSS to teach lo,lol..We chit-chat a lot, at Sushi King there..talk about our pass few years spending our time at GRSS, I don’t even know that last time, when I was Form 5, my class got so many party, all those funny name created by Kenny, really kepo!Kenny, I create 1 for you and Nicholas, KEPO PARTY,haha..Even my group,which consists of Betty, Deena, Ah Mei, Feli and me, Kenny created a name for us, I think is 五大仙女party,haha..funny name,lol! We saw Chean Han, Jeremy and Samantha work at there! I think Ah Pei and Alvina also work at there, but I din see them, may be yesterday is their off day! For me, Boulevard is not too bad, but they said Spring is much more better than Boulevard,let’s wait and see lo,Spring is opening soon,9th Jan!

7 comments:

Ntheng said...

五大仙女...speechless....

i thought the spring is opening on 10th of jan? nvm la, since it's so near my house i can pay visit most of the time~

admin said...

it's 10 jan la pu tao

Pheng said...

nth: 五大仙女,anythg wrong?better than someone always like to tell others that he is cute,lol

10 jan kah?er..i thought my cousin told me 9 jan,4pm,lol..no idea oso,haha

Ntheng said...

official time shud be 10th lor, but anything la, as long as i don't miss them~

wonder who that guy is, so vain!! lolx, want to see how thick his face is hmmm..XD

roken said...

hahahaha.......is roken here...
wakakaka.......yup, the 5 beauties.
not bad what, such a gorgeous name for your group.haaha....hey, i'm not so agree with your syaing. NIc and i m not KEPO. em....we are just 'over reactive'. why do i say so, hm........think about it., what if kenny and nic never appeared in 5i, what will it be?
the answer is ..................NO FUN!haha.............

Pheng said...

roken: over reactive?i don't really agree lo,i still think both of you are a little bit kepo lo,hahaa..never appear?huh~again..aduh~

Anonymous said...

nicholas here...just read your blog...ngaiti..we not kepo...only make the class lively nia...give u all some special name...angel wor...see so special...i agree with kenny...if both of us not in 5I maybe not that fun lo....haha