Monday, January 14, 2008

Yeah, boring holiday is over!

Finally, my boring holidays come to an end!

1. Last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I was at tHe Spring there, helping my cousin’s gf selling Belgium Chocolate (chocolate fountain)! We sell doughnut, mash mallow, different kind of fruits (apple, grape, jambu, banana, etc)! Then we use the thing that the customer intend to buy and dip inside the Belgium Chocolate, it tests really nice,if you got go to tHe Spring remember to visit that stall(in front of Habib)! The price is reasonable too!

2. I got a job, yes, I really got my job! Finally…Feel so excited ar.. After went through 3 times interviews, the first place I went for interview is at Global Upline, second place is at Tong & Chong audit firm, third place is the place I am working now, which is AIA Insurance! Last Saturday, I went to AIA Insurance for interview, introduce by one of my friend-Sze Lee! Thanks a lot ya! I work as a office assistant over there, the working time is very good, cause I work during office hours mar..of cause good lar..haha..But I think I will be working there for may be few weeks or 1 month plus, something like that, cause still not confirm yet!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today, is my first day working at AIA Insurance, when I reached there, my tauke nio is busy, so I have to wait, time pass very slow, tik tok tik tok, I was very boring, sitting there doing nothing, so kolian, due to some problem, I cant really talk to my colleagues and get to know new friends, not because I am not sociable enough, is I have told not to talk to them,aiks~But I was very busy after my tauke nio is free, she teaches me many things and I got lots of work to do! Today is my first day working and during my working hours, I received 2 calls that asked me for interview, 1 is forget wad company name liao, the other 1 at Bako, yarabi, Bako?so far away from my house, so I rejected it! This Thursday, I will be going to that company for interview, if can I hope I can get that job, cause it is account clerk, I can gain some experience from there since I intend to study Account next time!

6 comments:

Ntheng said...

hmm some1 got her job, hmmm she will cia ppl drink gua since she got her new job, hmmmm will she cia a cute-honest-nice dai dong yuan of her group? hmmmmm wondering...

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

yalor... will she cia her ji mui?
haha...
the sze lee is the sze lee from "aiyu zhu" de ha?

Ntheng said...

kit i have the same thought now, isit the same sze lee we know?

she cia ji mui only ah? fine, i-wear-dress

Pheng said...

ntheng:hm..if u wear dress i sure chia u n kit de..at lok thian or even banquet ar,but the condition is u wear dress lo

kit:yea aiyu zhu dat sze lee

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

pheng: oh... how come she introduces u leh? she also work thr ha?

nth: haiya... wear dress la... then she will chia both of us...

Pheng said...

kit:er..i tink she is one of the agent,sth like dat lo,i not so sure,coz i only start my work for few days nia